- Certified Public Accountant
- Microsoft Certified Applications Specialist
- Certified Valuation Analyst
- Twenty-five years of experience in Financial Accounting and Management Accounting
- Extensive knowledge of revenue and expense forecasting, budgeting, financial modeling.
- Skilled in business and financial reporting, project management and cost/benefit analysis.
- Expertise in the preparation of capital and operating budgets from small firms to multi-billion dollar enterprises.
- Duke University, Fuqua School of Business. MBA, concentration in International Finance
- Tulane University College of Arts and Science. BS, in Mathematics and Computer Science
- University of Phoenix: Accounting Classes
Personal and Community:
- Santa’s Helpers Anonymous
- Golden Retriever Rescue, Education and Training
- Baltimore Community Foundation
- Sierra Club
Organizations and Memberships:
- NEBO Grognards
- Historical Miniatures Gaming Society
- North American Vexillological Association
- Chesapeake Bay Flag Association